The Ultimaker S5 is built to maximize up time with great print results and a large build volume. It delivers best-in-class technical specifications for a desktop 3D printer, plus the performance and peace of mind that comes with using our complete 3D printing solution – one trusted by hundreds of thousands of professionals
With the Ultimaker S5, you are not only getting a market-leading 3D printer. Our open filament system ensures you are never locked in. Our online Ultimaker Marketplace gives you free access to material profiles from leading brands. And our software simplifies the 3D printing workflow, from integration with leading CAD platforms to managing your printers via your network or the cloud.
* Larger build volume: Scale up with bigger parts or batch production.
* Network connectivity: Print via Wi-Fi, LAN, cloud, or with USB.
* Touch screen: Effortless operation via an award-winning user interface.
* Advanced active leveling: Reliable first-layer adhesion, enables unattended use.
* Front enclosure: Improved printing environment for better print results
* Flow sensor: Stay informed when filament runs out to increase print success.
* Easy setup and monitoring: With NFC material recognition and internal camera.
* Composite materials compatible: Print parts with high strength and unique properties.
TECHNOLOGY Fused Filament Fabrication
PRINT HEAD Dual-extrusion print head with an auto-nozzle lifting
system and swappable print cores
BUILD PLATE Heated glass build plate, Heated aluminum build plate
FEATURES Dual extrusion w/ geared feeders Swappable print NFC-
based filament detection Heated-bed with active leveling
Built-in camera Wi-fi and ethernet connectivity Stand-alone
USB stick printing
BUILD VOLUME 13 x 9.5 x 11.8 inches
L / W / H (LEFT (330 x 240 x 300 mm)
PHYSICAL 495 x 457 x 520 mm
DIMENSIONS 495 x 585 x 780 mm with bowden tubes and spool holder\
SHIPPING BOX 650 x 600 x 700 mm
SHIPPING 64 pounds (29 kg)
FILAMENT SIZE 2.85 mm
PRINT CORE 0.25mm, 0.4mm
NOZZLE SIZES (included), 0.8mm
MAXIMUM 280 Celsius
LAYER 0.25 mm nozzle: 150 - 60 micron
RESOLUTION 0.4 mm nozzle: 200 - 20 micron
0.8 mm nozzle: 600 - 20 micron
POSITIONING 6.9 / 6.9 / 2.5 microns
PRECISION X / Y / Z
SLICING SOFTWARE Ultimaker Cura (free download)
FILE TYPE SSTL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
SUPPORTED OS Windows / Mac / Linux
Please write to Ab Enterprises at firstname.lastname@example.org for Price of Machine and Ordering.
Check out this great video